Welcome to all prospective new members of the Portland Executives Association! Our members have been supporting one another in business since the Association was chartered in 1920. We are an active networking organization of owners, executives and top-level managers representing member firms. Some of our member firms have been involved in the Association since its beginning!
If you are interested in joining an active networking organization whose members strive to enhance one another’s business, the Portland Executives Association may be the one for you. We are looking for top quality member firms who are striving to be the best in their respective discipline. Our qualifications for membership include:
- At least one year in business in the greater Metropolitan Portland vicinity
- Good credit history
- Member must be a person, firm or corporation of good character, in good standing, engaged in business for profit in the greater Metropolitan Portland vicinity
- The member must be an owner, officer, manager or executive head of the applicant business
- The classification of business for which you are applying must be ‘open’ (the Association has no member business in this classification at the time of your application. See the ‘open classifications’ list below)
- To become a member, applicants are subject to the approval of the Board of Directors of the Association
Members are expected to be active participants in the Association who are willing to attend regularly scheduled weekly lunch meetings (Thursdays) and to engage in assigned committee activities.
If you are interested in joining or for more information, contact:
For your convenience, an application for membership (for member or associate member*) is located on this website.
*Member firms with one active member may have one associate member.
Membership BrochureMember ApplicationAssociate Application
The classification of business for which you are applying must be ‘open’ (the Association has no member business in this classification at the time of your application). Current ‘open classifications’ include: